KAZIMIERZ DOLNY

 
  Renaissance architecture medieval town – 150 km south of Warszawa, 15 km south from Pulawy, at the right bank of the Vistula (in Polish "Wisla") river.

· Ruins of the King’s Castle built in the middle of 14 Th century with the view platform
· Tower from 13 Th century with the viewpoint at the top
· Hill of Three Crosses with the view to the market place
· Monastery of Reformed Francisco Monks with a medieval well with a huge wheel in the yard
· Parish Church with organs from 1620
· Przybylo twin house built in 1617 with beautiful, huge attics in the market place
· Synagogue reconstructed after the war II
· Celej House in Senatorska Street
· Granaries
· “Wailing wall”
 


                                                                                                                                      View from the market place
 

                                    Przybylo House
 

                                                                                                                                               King's Castle
 
 

                                                              Tower
 

                                                                                                                                      View from the Tower
 

                             Monastery of Reformed Francisco Monks

                                                                                               View from the boat
 

                                                  Hill of Three Crosses

                                                                                                                      View from the Three Crosses Hill



                                                                                                  Wailing wall
 
 
 
 
 

                                                                                 Return to the main page